Zaxby’s will begin serving its signature chicken on Monday, Dec. 18, at 10:30 a.m., signaling one of the most eagerly-awaited, diligently-inquired-after establishment debuts in modern Oneonta history. Announcement highlights:
• Hours of operation are 10:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday through Thursday; 10:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
• First 100 guests in line by 10 a.m. Monday will receive a Zaxby’s Deck of Dealz, including a free Meal Deal, a free Zappetizer, and more (valid for one week at the Oneonta location only).
• Zaxby’s mascot, Big Chicken, will be on site.
• Said licensee Russell Pate: “The biggest draws to the Zaxby’s brand for me have always been the family-friendly atmosphere, as well as the freshly prepared and great-tasting food. Zaxby’s is an ideal fit for this area, and we’re excited to bring our great-tasting food and excellent service to the thriving Oneonta community.”
• Zaxby’s promise: “To serve delicious chicken fingers, wings, sandwiches, and salads in a fun, offbeat atmosphere.”
• Location: 994 2nd Ave. E., on Ala 75, across from the Daniel Shopping Center, in front of the Family Services Mall.