Words to Live by: 2011
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and
dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and
eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Learn to live by the three E’s – Energy,
5. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does!
6. Play more games.
7. Don’t over do. Know your limits.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day –
you’ll be amazed at how much better you will feel.
9. Sleep for at least seven hours each day
10. Take a 30-minute walk daily and while you
Lynn Pass is owner of The Gym in Oneonta. She holds a bachelor’s degree in Health and Human Performance from Auburn University and personal training and aerobic certifications in ACE, AFFA, and ACSM.