The Oneonta City Board of Education at its meeting Monday approved all of Superintendent Daniel Smith’s district operating recommendations. It approved:
• the continued enrollment of one Oneonta Middle School and one Oneonta High School non-resident student for the 2018-2019 school year.
• revisions to board policy 102, item 1, School Attendance Zone, Non-Resident Students.
• new board policy 801.3, Request to Bring Service Animal to School or School Function.
• an additional $3,310 payment to Modern Heating and Cooling to complete project for coil replacement on auditorium HVAC system, bringing revised total project cost to $35,310.
• the fiscal year 2018 audited financial statements.