Qualifying for the 2022 Alabama Republican Party Primary opened yesterday, Jan. 4, at 8:30 a.m.
Positions up for election on the 2022 ALGOP Primary ballot include:
• Alabama Constitutional Offices (Governor, Lt. Governor, Attorney General, Secretary of State, Commissioner of Agriculture and Industry, Treasurer, and State Auditor)
• one (1) U.S. Senate seat
• all U.S. House seats
• two (2) Alabama Supreme Court seats
• two (2) Public Service Commission seats
• four (4) Alabama Board of Education seats
• all Alabama House of Representatives seats
• all Alabama Senate seats
• all District Attorney positions
• dozens of Circuit and District Court judicial seats
• the Alabama Republican Party State Executive Committee (the governing body of the ALGOP).
ALGOP qualifying will run through Friday, Jan. 28, at 5 p.m. In addition to qualifying in-person, online qualifying is available at www.algop.org.
All qualifying forms and fees must be received no later than 5 p.m. CST on Friday, Jan. 28. Failure to do so will result in denial of ballot access.
Additional information about the qualifying process can be found on the ALGOP website (www.algop.org), or by calling ALGOP headquarters at 205-212-5900.